Our ancestors used talismans or amulets in the form of coins. This money amulet is very powerful when properly designed, activated and used. Amulet coins are first mentioned in ancient Mesopotamia. After that, other cultures around the world started using this monetary object.
How the coin became a talisman
The coin has always been associated with monetary energy. Every country in the world has a coin as a talisman. Its main features are:
- attracting money luck;
- opens the way for material flow;
- protection against poverty and deprivation;
- repayment of debts;
- speeding up getting out of debt;
- getting a higher paying job;
- direction is the house of cash flows, the accumulation of wealth.
The coin talisman directs the flow of money into the house and accumulates wealth
It is believed that the beginning of the creation of amulets was given by the Mesopotamian shekel: it protected the owners from losing grain in the common warehouse. In China, Nanbu coins attracted happiness and financial luck. They are made of gold - a symbol of wealth.
The Romans were the first to mint coins in honor of Juno. He protected the soldiers' gains during the war with Pyrrhus. Fortune holds a bountiful coin. The power of the goddesses of prosperity is a strong reinforcement of the charm of the amulet.
Which coin is suitable for creating a talisman
Before making a talisman, you need to familiarize yourself with which coin is suitable for this purpose. You can use the following coins:
- from other countries;
- ancient antique artefacts;
- found in the street at night during the waxing moon;
- common, can be converted into fiat ruble with the help of a ritual.
It is very important that you only take real money for the ritual. They will not work for making a financial talisman:
- broken, damaged coins;
- souvenir money;
- who you don't like.
If the purchased coin is not activated, it will not become a talisman.
Types of amulets-coins
There are many different types of coin amulets: Chinese coins tied with red thread; coins depicting ancient gods; coins with Slavic inscriptions or the quintet of King Solomon himself. You need to choose the amulet very carefully, because it will affect many areas of your life, and a hasty decision can play a cruel joke here. Do not enter coins with the following phrases: "fortunately", "money magnet", "777".
The main thing in the amulet is not the big words, but the energy it carries and transmits to the owner. The history of the creation of the coin and the message of the creator of the coin are important. The seal of the wisest King Solomon on an amulet, for example, not only brings wealth, but also makes the owner much smarter. The ritual of making it also plays a big role. For example, the knots of thread used to tie Chinese coins symbolize infinity, i. e. unlimited resources, money. The coin should not be thoughtlessly minted on the machine, because there are many specific rules for creating such a talisman, well proven. When you buy your first amulet, at best you get a piece of plastic in the form of a coin.
How to activate
We recommend that you buy a coin from a numismatist or choose a value that is used in everyday life. The amulet is made before the full moon or during the waxing moon. The algorithm for performing the work is as follows:
We recommend that you choose a coin that is used in everyday life
- All manipulations are carried out day or night, completely alone.
- You can't do it when you're not feeling well or in a bad mood.
- Before the ritual, you should shower or bathe, relax your hair, remove jewelry.
- Cover the table with a green or black cloth.
- Put a bowl of salt and water, light incense and three green candles.
- Take the amulet in your hand, ask for help, dip it in water, then salt, pass it over the candle flame and the incense smoke.
- Lay a piece of red cloth on the windowsill, put a coin on it, let it sit until the next morning.
- You have to recharge your energy, they hold it in their hands and ask for help.
It is important to note that your talisman cannot be seen by strangers. It's best to hide it under the pillow. You should always carry the money amulet in your wallet.
Why does a professionally spoken amulet work better?
A handmade talisman has its advantages. The main advantage is that the coin is saturated with the owner's energy. You better understand what the owner expects. A self-made amulet does not possess the great energy and wisdom of the ancients.
It's good to have a professional talk about the coin. A competent person has great energy and does not make mistakes when conducting a magical ritual. It is better to ask for help from witches and magicians who practice white magic.
After activating the amulet, one should not just wait for the blessings to fall upon him. You have to work, look for opportunities to get rich. The amulet increases the flow of money, which does not dry up.
Amulets in the form of coins significantly increase the owner's financial well-being. They bring change for the better. The amulet protects you from the machinations of envious people, gives you happiness at the energy level. You cannot retreat from your goal, changing your destiny.
How to clean it
The energy of the Moon and the Sun is used to clean the amulet. At night, during the waxing moon, a coin is placed on the windowsill. During the day, it should be left in a place that is illuminated by direct sunlight.
For cleaning with the help of fire, you need to buy a green candle, thanks to which you will attract material well-being. The wax from the lit candle should be dripped onto the surface of the coin with the following words:
"I don't give it to anyone, I don't lend it, I don't exchange it. Send money, good luck. Fill my pocket to go. "
Hide it in a wallet so it doesn't come in contact with other money. You cannot tell anyone that you have such a talisman. If you lose it, you must exchange the amulet for another one. From time to time you need to pick up, ask for help and thank you for the service.
Amulet value of money
An amulet in the form of a coin is one of the most powerful magical tools through which financial problems are solved. Like many talismans made of precious stones and minerals (precious stones), this one attracts good luck to the wearer.
The task of the magic coin is to provide the owner with financial prosperity.
The value of the coin amulet is also attributed to the fact that it protects the owner from negativity from the outside (evil eye, injury). Money talisman protects against diseases and dangers. The owner repays his debts, achieves career growth, and finds a well-paid job. The beneficial effect of a magical thing extends to the owner and his loved ones.
Amulets in the form of coins must be made following the rules. Otherwise, they will have no power.
Religion does not support money talismans. He gives advice on prayers and creeds like the pectoral cross.
What do the shape and hieroglyphs mean?
It is believed that one side of such a feng shui symbol carries the active male yang energy and the other side the passive female yin energy. It is easy to tell them apart. 4 hieroglyphs are responsible for male energy, 2 symbols for female energy. Each coin has its own history: for example, the active side indicates the era in which it was created, the ruling dynasty. The passive part tells about the ruler and motto of the time.
The talisman must always lie 4 hieroglyphs higher.
A Chinese feng shui symbol woven with ribbon or thread has more power. Yang energy is activated under the influence of color, the connected nodes give great strength in achieving the goal. When choosing the thread, you should pay attention to the strength. Weaving methods are a complete feng shui ritual. A special knot must be tied on top of the money pendant, which symbolizes infinity, abundance, and prosperity.
People doing business can use a sword made of such symbols to protect it.
- The talisman pendant remains the same feng shui object, never used as money. It helps lonely people find their soul mate. In the case of married couples, it serves to strengthen marital relations.
- Coin for attracting money" is a simple Chinese coin. Feng Shui connoisseurs prefer coins issued during the reigning Qin Dynasty, as this was the period of greatest prosperity and growth.
- The health coin correctly affects well-being. One side has the hieroglyphics of longevity and the family symbol printed on it, so its power extends to the family as well. However, few people use such a coin because it is quite rare.
- The feng shui symbol in the shape of a plum blossom affects several life factors at the same time. It depicts 5 hieroglyphs and the same number of petals, which are responsible for purity, popularity, happiness, prosperity, peace of mind, and longevity.
- A large Chinese coin gives its owner very strong protection if it depicts the face of Zhong Li Quan and the name of one of the 8 Taoists.
- Sword-shaped products consist of many details. The 108-piece symbol has the greatest impact. Businesses use it as a defense against competitors.
Three symbols mean where a person can get their income.
In the practice of Feng Shui, 2, 3 coins are most often used. Several Chinese coins symbolize the growth of wealth, they can be placed in places where savings are stored. Another action of such a symbol is protection against evil spirits. The symbol containing 3 coins divides prosperity into 3 parts. The owner can benefit from several sources at the same time: work, additional sources, gifts, inheritance. The meaning of this symbol is the unity of man, heaven and earth. The value of the number of coins is shown in the table:
|Amount||what do they mean?|
|5||The plexus of 5 coins shows wealth from 4 cardinal points|
|6||If you need to attract luck, you need to help, this package will be the best embodiment of your desires|
|eight||Attract funding from all directions of the compass|
|9||A package like this helps you achieve business success, it means the help of 9 emperors|
|four||The use of a plexus consisting of many details is not recommended, they are not suitable for acquiring wealth|
In what areas are they used?
The material side of life can be corrected with the help of two such symbols.
Feng Shui pendants can be used in any area of human activity to activate and improve it. So the sword-shaped symbols help a lot in the business category; in the field of finance, 1, 2, 3 coins are used, they bring prosperity and prosperity to the family; an amulet tied with a jade thread is responsible for health, supports this sphere; symbols of happiness help family stability and strong relationships.
Guide to using the Imperial Amulet
Regardless of whether the owner bought the imperial amulet or made it himself, you need to know how to properly handle the talisman.
- The amulet is a very personal thing, so it is forbidden to give it to anyone, but it is better to hide it as much as possible from prying eyes.
- The amulet cannot be given or re-gifted to someone - it loses its properties. A special case is only those talismans that turn out to be inherited, although even these require some processing when the owner changes.
- Handle the amulet should be very careful and respectful. Store it in a place where it is always clean and beautiful. Be sure to believe in its wonderful qualities.
- Such an assistant often requires recharging. Therefore, at least once a week you need to get it and talk to it, charging it with your own energy.
- This should also be dealt with in the most important moments of life, when making important decisions, and in moments of complete happiness and joy.
- The best solution is to always wear the amulet around your neck.
The history of the creation of the imperial amulet
How did an amulet with such amazing power, called the Imperial, appear?
According to tradition, in 1689, the then young Peter I needed help to confront his own conspiratorial sister, Princess Zsófia. The deacon of the Holy Trinity-Sergius monastery helped in this, who prayed to God all night to help the young ruler.
The basis of the amulet was the imperial coin.The next morning, the consecrated amulet was handed over to Peter I with the following words:"From today you will be invincible, luck will not leave you, and wealth will never end! May the Lord be with you! "
It is known from history that the military coup did not succeed for Princess Zsófia, she was locked up in the Novogievitch monastery under strict supervision. Péter I became a world-class personality and made our country one of the largest and most influential powers on Earth.
Later, during the reign of the Romanov dynasty, each new heir to the throne received his personal talisman, based on a special,imperial coin.
Regardless of how old you are and what problems prevent you from living life to the fullest, the Coin Amulet continues to exert its wonderful effect, improving your well-being.
Next, I would like to introduce you to the characteristic properties of the amulet coin and its effect on the lives of those for whom it was made.